Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dad Birthday Verses Birthday Rap For Dad?

Birthday Rap for Dad? - dad birthday verses

My father will be 52 on 10/10, and this year I decided that I wake up a report to make A.

I was wondering if someone can me with a few lines or verses, or better yet, help a number of rap? : D

Some information about my father, who could help with ideas:

-He 's Chinese (yes, it was the mood in relation to the racist jokes)
"It is very Chubby:)
"It is the coach of the volleyball --
"I'm his only daughter / son
"He does not know, I know it's your birthday
"I love sushi and food in general haha
"He's lazy and retarded
"He likes to keep 2'oclock last morning in the nights of the weekend, and set not less than 1 clock the next day
"It's short, 5'5
and say, finally, a great mind to something, so do not even have to be creative (please;))

So far I have ...

Yo Daddy
It's my birthday
Probably thought I forgot
But not yet
..............

Ideas to add, maybe?

2 comments:

Dr. Answer said...

Good idea!

Father I
It's Your Birthday
Forgot probably thoght
UR wouldnt girls, but only something like the
Buy UA i wuz tie gun instead ..
mmh but I thinkn ...? wudnt that, like the
I was creative and this year I decided to make a rap

I know that your old u turnin seconds and all I can do, sit Juss .. Sitting [do "sounds like creating" "a little]
diz said Juss shocked to see how you get ..
I know there is no money to buy or Sumthing ..

I have to go the ***** srry to bed tired to finish!
hope u like it!
gud luk!
try to practice! One way or errors that wonnt rap tha days .. U


I also found this line:

a surprise if they could be something.:
her birthday today
You thought I forgot
not
their _ __ Clock Today
I would say
Happy Birthday


& & .. u kan man sum of his ideas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syrBJRqyO ...

BIf the answer?

Samurai MC said...

cool

Post a Comment