Thursday, December 3, 2009

Aspbergers Can My Child Have Aspbergers And Still Have A Severe Speech Problem?

Can my child have Aspbergers and still have a severe speech problem? - aspbergers

My child may have Aspberg and still has a serious problem in question?
I'm not sure the correct spelling, sorry. But my 4-year-old certainly some problems. We present evaluations of autism. If he has autism, it is very good performance. However, it was mentioned to me several times that he Aspberg have syndrome. What have I made some research and everything I've read, done that have high language skills. My son has a severe language delay. Can Aspberg and have a language delay?

1 comments:

Ian said...

Depending on the severity of the speech is delayed. If in the DSM-IV have to see that the child is a word, the sentence of 2 years and 3 years. If your child is not old, but he is intelligent, then the diagnosis has HFA (high functioning autism), Asperger's is not. Now, many scientists say that shit, the distinction between HFA and Asperger's is and that both are identical, and I agree with that exactly the same. They are both ASD (autism spectrum disorders), and if your child says a word at 23 months or 25 months is a big difference, IMO, but technically could be exactly the same for the rest it was the first child receives a diagnosis of AS and HFA seconds. I would not care about the difference, because the treatment is the same. Most states give more money for children with HFA as for children with a diagnosis of AS diagnoses treated, so that a diagnosis of HFA is better financially.

Hope that helped.

Post a Comment