Saturday, December 12, 2009

Iketeru Futari Beach Chapter I Need A Good Ecchi, Harem Anime That I Have Not Seen!?

I need a good Ecchi, Harem anime that I have not seen!? - iketeru futari beach chapter

Ok, I saw more than any man I have many, many times anime animated.
I am looking for an anime ecchi harem. I've seen them, I ave no matter how:
lovelove
Love Hina
Girls Bravo (loved)
Maburaho
Magicano
Yumeria
Chobits
Dears
Ichigo 100%
Green Green
Tenchi Muyo all the people known. (including some known to monkeys)
Tenchi, I think it has to be in my top 10
Amaenaideyo! (And your other half)
FLCL
Mouse
(Evangelion, also films)
Guardian Hearts
Vandread (all)
I also like the mechanisms of many!
sekeri
Dual (full)
Mahoromatic
Golden Boy
Ai Yori Aoshi
Clannad
DC (Da Capo, everything)
Futari Ecchi
Dream Hunter Rem
Goshushosama Ninomiya-kun
Iketeru Futari
They are my noble Masters
Kanokon
Midori Days
To Love-Ru
REC
Steel Angel Kurumi
Koi Koi 7
Saber Marionette J (all)
Tokimeki Memorial (all)
SHUFFLE! (Memory included)
Karin
Marmalade Boy (All)
Urusei Yatsura
BolthoOnegai
Zero no Tsukaima (all)
EIKEN
DNA ^ 2
Elfen Lied
Futakoi
Canon (and 2006)
Maho Sensei Negima!
To Heart (2 and OVA)
OK, I'm bored and have no time or brain to remember all of us !.... ETC
I have a lot of time to enter, so give me the sound I truly Like Girls Bravo, a list of everything you can think, and please do not withdraw harem I like the main character of a normal or stupid that I well, you could say. I know there are fans out there who can help me. Bring it on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment