Thursday, December 24, 2009

Slight Rosacea Photos Slight Acne And Rosacea Questions?

Slight acne and rosacea questions? - slight rosacea photos

Hi Ive been on antibiotics for 1 week and cleared up my face like a madman when he 9, but after 2 weeks after I was of round. Is I have is mild acne on the chin and the right of rosacea red rose slightly to the left of the nose, but then deleted the antibiotics all the way to my question, I can continue to take antibiotics for the rest of my life than 1 week 1 week or not . Ive also 1 teaspoon of colloidal silver per day, and working as fast as antibiotics not without its own note and I deff differences, do not go blue this is not the same kind of money, rather than the man, not in the research blue. but then I continue to take colloidal silver to destroy my immune system.

0 comments:

Post a Comment