Sunday, February 14, 2010

Baby Burst Capillaries My 6 Month Old Hates Pooping!?

My 6 month old hates pooping!? - baby burst capillaries

So my 6 months old baby hates pooping. Whenever you from birth (exhausted with the exception of 3 or 4 times) grunts and scream as loud as poo! Binkie I have to put in the mouth, and I fear that burst a capillary or a vein haha (although a bit sarcastic). Does anyone else child do? Everyone said he went to the toilet on the morning train) for that reason ha (desire. He does when he is a firm or soft shit ... Whatever! He hates dirty diapers. Any tips?

3 comments:

Darren and Karleigh's mom said...

This can be some cramping with every move, causing him to scream. Even with the soft sensitive Coulson a little cramp and could not continue. Or perhaps the feeling of hate. You can try, but when we know he is even going on, with the pot. We are working to eliminate the communication with my 4 months and now she's just thinks it's fun and laughs at me. But the morning when you wake up, just to piss in the bathroom.

Little J said...

My 2 months is exactly the same. It is very dramatic when you go grunts loud saddle, his fists down, twisting, grimacing, is bright red and sometimes cry cry /. It is a loose stools and normal stool so it is not as if to dislodge them. My pediatrician told us that some babies do not like the feeling of an evacuation and normal. It is usually worse in the morning, and I can really clean it as soon as possible and give her a hug later, because she sometimes cries out for a while. That just a few weeks. Influenza and the drops have helped to clarify Ovolo flatulence.
I've never heard of potty training early, but it soundsgood for me! :-)

gabriela said...

Perhaps it hard for him to try to give plums Star

Post a Comment