Friday, February 19, 2010

Pictures How Does It Look In Side A The Vigina Does My Work Uniform Look Ok? (Pictures Inside)?

Does my Work Uniform look ok? (Pictures inside)? - pictures how does it look in side a the vigina

HISTORY
So my first job always begins tomorrow at McDonald's. Today I had to fill out forms and have a quick look at the work station (less) than one minute. I worked after school 4:15-7:15 Clock and Tuesday, 4-7. I am a little nervous because my first job, and they are in the drive through the box or with someone who helps me.

In 16 years, and this is my first in so a little nervous, and only got the job becauod friend works there and is a good reliable worker. I ask as a reference so I hope I compare myself with him.

I do not have my pants / shoes / belts / name tags, though, so in my own stuff for tomorrow. The shirt is a great thing in the neck area and I am aware, BUCan you give me some tips on how to use the uniform?

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/3928/ ...
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/8239/ ...
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/728/d ...

Thank you.

4 comments:

Laxattac... said...

You look good, do not worry.
The first time I got a job to a limitation of Italy in my town I was nervous, but I thought how often I laughed someone for a uniform to work? "

And I think I would laugh if there is something like in GTA San Andreas, if he fits into the carry Cluckin Bell and there were some chicken.

marinelo... said...

im sorry ... not
McDonald's never been good with non-uniform. I think if it were only like a blue shirt with black trousers all right ... not

Anonymous said...

Are you looking for Good Love
In fact, you sort of look like a manager ... I worked at Mikey D's, which had red shirts and wore white button lol UPS mangment

Ms. Justin Bieber said...

The shirt is a great good

Post a Comment