Thursday, February 18, 2010

Toddler Wind Burn I'm Looking For A Novel, Fiction, Time Travel?

I'm looking for a novel, fiction, time travel? - toddler wind burn

I read this book again, but I can not remember the title or author. I think it was a "mirror of the times, but when I google, the novel is not fair.

I read the book when I was 15 and speaks of love, travel time, and his resurrection. It begins with a woman sitting in her room sitting in an old tower with your child, you will not say that her husband was ahead. As it stands, the smell of smoke and engulved soon in flames. The man comes too late to save her, but in time to catch the child went out the window. It looks like she died in a fire.
Flash forward to the 20th Century, a woman who has an irrational fear of fire, and one night, she is inexplicably drawn to an old English estate to visit. DuringWalk the grounds of the estate at night, she sees the pile of rubble is the only remnant of the old tower, the fear and live on the street. She was hit by a car and blacks. She wakes up in time, the body of another woman. This woman is the second woman to describe ex-husband, who lost his first wife.
Meanwhile, his own 20th Century into a coma. Later he discovers that the woman was burned in the tower and the man had 1 wife, the husband of the woman lost when she awoke. The wind and the story revolves around her, and this new type of 2O century, goes to a therapist about the dreams he has. It turned out that the man and the therapist of the EOCSin, the 1 and tried to kill the woman, the 2nd To kill wife.

The name of one of the main female character is Jessica is Elizabeth (I think) to remind the others do not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment