Saturday, February 13, 2010

Lime Disease More Condition_symptoms Is It Lime Disease, Cfs, Adrinal Fatigue..I Am Always Soo Tired, Cannot Concentrate, Deppressed And Just Sad!!?

Is it Lime Disease, cfs, adrinal fatigue..I am always soo tired, cannot concentrate, deppressed and just sad!!? - lime disease more condition_symptoms

Ive had all the symptoms of chronic fatigue is now bad for a year. However, I had this rash on his right arm and half my hand, probably for 10 years. No pain, a red spot over time more red when I'm hot, and gets a bit purple when I'm cold. Who knows what could be?

1 comments:

Lost in LA said...

You really should be tested for Lyme disease. The standard tests are inadequate, and that time passes, the tests are likely to be false negatives alone. To lymediseaseassociation.org ilads.org or you can view a list of the symptoms of Lyme, imitating the more than 300 diseases. I am married to a very good doctor, I am a nurse and I was diagnosed ten years ago, it's terrible. I was with what you describe, diagnose, people get rashes, but do not and I can not recall a bite. Also be transmitted by mosquitoes and fleas. You need to really find attending a document Lyme LLMD in a forum, I suggest mdjunction.com (many support groups for all conditions and environment) and the status of their situation, consult a physician. I can not emphasize enough. It is a clinical diagnosis, asEvidence, based on solely on the symptoms. Do you suspect there is something wrong, and do not let that someone tell you that he was "very good" or "depression". It's very frightening and long-haul. Sorry for going on and here. Another clip is good to see underourskin.com, see the "trailer" and that does not sound very familiar. LDA has great information, but also a support forum to help you immediately. Good luck
Christina

Post a Comment