Thursday, February 11, 2010

What Does Fetal Fibronectin Look Like 28 Wks Pregnant, My Doctor Just Called After Hours To Tell Me That My Fetal Fibronectin Test Was Positive.?

28 wks pregnant, my doctor just called after hours to tell me that my fetal fibronectin test was positive.? - what does fetal fibronectin look like

I have a question about min contractions the night before 5. Even after 28 weeks ended after two were only half. I went to the doctor and he has become a test for fetal fibronectin, and said that you indicate whether you are likely to reach in 2 weeks. I do not really think about it because I am with my last child and was always negative, so early. Well, it's 6:00 here and I've missed Clock only two calls from strange numbers. The phone rang again and again, and he was my doctor. He said he called to tell me that the test was positive, I was trying to be negative, that a 99% probability that I will deliver in 2 weeks or less. Then he told me that the next contraction, tightening sensations, convulsions, whatever, directly to the Assessment Center at the hospital, which I control for. He said that during this time to fill and sit in hot water. I'm going crazy now! These tests are never wrong? It gives me until 6 February!

0 comments:

Post a Comment