Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How To Build A Tech Deck Online Advice Starting A Small Home Repair (handyman) Business.?

Advice Starting a small home repair (handyman) business.? - how to build a tech deck online

Let me fix my own business from home. KC Mo. I live in and want to do the work in the metropolitan region. Now I'm just trying to be run this business part time. I work full time and I want to work on. I am a technician at an apartment complex. My first question:
Is it possible to maintain this position, or would be a conflict of interest?

I do not want me as a basment bathroom renovations refinishing, such as housing, painting, water and electricity. To work the yard. Simple Home Maintenance.
What licenses do I need?
What do I need to register for tax?

If I brought somebody to help them better for me as a partner or employee?

I want to be able to advertisegen my service in the telephone and the Internet. As for business cards.
Do I need a little extra for the privilege?

I read something that says you need for every company to register under a name other than yours.
Does this mean that if I use my own name too, because not register the company?

Do I need a counter?

I think that my LLC would be best.
I know somebody who rose from "one hundred U.S. dollars and paid for and received a business license. Is it really that easy or I need a lawyer to create the company and how long must I wait to load a lawyer to start a small business?

I know nothing about starting asmall businesses, but I know that their chosen field. Ten years of experience. I appreciate your thoughts on this topic, Ty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment