Thursday, February 4, 2010

Zinc Oxide Reactive Skin Sunscreen Sensitivity, Zinc Oxide/titanium Oxide?

Sunscreen sensitivity, zinc oxide/titanium oxide? - zinc oxide reactive skin

I have very oily, very sensitive reactive skin. Wash (and I just shave, and that it) Normally I'm fat enough to avoid the sun, but
Im goin to Disneyland in November and in New Orleans in December.
hates my face sunscreen, the fat and irritate the skin.
But I will stay in the sun for hours and requires (in right)
Skin someone out there who have oily and sensitive that it has found a good sunscreen mineral? Zinc and titanium oxide or lotions?
It is likely that they have a button or two, will cause ugh, but better than skin cancer! Buttons disappear .. Suggestions? and be good people .. I'm serious.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try out the sunscreen chemical free .. they have in the biological area, or cooperative work better and do not irritate the skin. well especially in front, which used to cause a massive epidemic.
Make sure that you have a product with a high sun protection factor.

Post a Comment